Amazing choco chip cookies
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 10-12 cookies (8 cookies if you like them big!)
Easy and quick to bake classic cookies. Simple recipes means you can alter for different favours easily. Kids and adults alike will love
- 175 grams flour
- 125 grams butter
- 50 grams golden caster sugar
- 75 grams soft brown sugar
- 1 tsp soda bicarbonate
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 -3 (100g) chocolate bars cut up into chunks
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 175C for a Fan oven. Combine the sugar and the butter in a food processor or hand mixer till they are nice and fluffy. Usually about 3-5 min, it will hava a light brown fluffy appearance.
- STEP 2Add in the egg and beat again till well mixed, add the vanilla and again beat till mixed
- STEP 3Add the flour and bicarbonate soda mix in thirds, mixing each time you've added. Once all well mixed you can add the chcocolate and hand stir.
- STEP 4Dollop a tablespoon of cookie dough into a tray till full and cook for about 10-12 min. Note: if you want to make super chocolate cookies just sub in some cocoa powder. So you'll do 150 grams of floor with 25 grams of cocoa powder.