Fantastic Pasta Bolognese
Member recipe by mizzdee97
flavourful and midly spicy. low in fat and great for the whole family.
- for pasta-400grms of pasta shapes
- for the sauce-1tbsp of vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion
- 500grams of beef mince
- 100grms of Kidney beans
- 1 and 1/2 cans of chopped tomatoes
- 1tsp of basil and mixed herbs
- 1tbsp of tomatoe puree
- 1/2tsp of sugar
- 1 cube of maggi
- 50grms of mushrooms
- 1/2 a red pepper
- 1tbsp of garlic, ginger, white pepperand chilli
- Topping- Grated mozzerella and parsely
- Chopping board
- sharp knife
- wooden spoon
- table spoon
- tea spoon
- Finely chop the onion.
- Heat the vegetable oil in the saucepan. when hot add the onion.
- After 2 mins the onion wil be soft. add the mince meat and gently break up the meat with the wooden spoon.
- After 5 mins add the tomatoes, the puree, the sugar and the herbs and seasoning and the maggi. leave to simmer for 25 mins stir occasionaly.
- boil some hot water
- add the pasta to the water. boil until soft.
- when cooked drain the pasta using the colander.
- mix the sauce and the pasta together in a saucepan .
- serve up with the topping of mozzerella and parsely.
- Eat up and enjoy