Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 6
Simple nutritious Indian recipe
- 1 onion ,chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric, ground coriander, ground caraway seed
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 1 1/2 red lentils, washed
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves
- STEP 1Heat 1 tablespoon oil, fry onions for 5 minutes, add garlic fry for 1 minutes and all the spices, and seasoning.
- STEP 2Placed washed red lentils and water bring to boil and then simmer for 30 minutes, stirring constantly . Add purÃÂÃÂ©e .
- STEP 3Last add coriander leaves cook for 5 more minutes.