Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 15-20 pastries
Small little pastries with chocolate, strawberries, and a little sugar to sieve.
- Strawberries (1 per pastry)
- rolled out puff pastry
- Icing sugar to sieve over at the end
- STEP 1Take out your strawberries and cut them up into slices. Be careful-knives are sharp! When they are all cut, put them in the fridge so that they don't dry off.
- STEP 2Take your rolled up puff pastry and cut out (on a double layer) a square or rectangular shape either 6x6cm or 7x4cm.
- STEP 3When they are all cut out, spread the Nutella on one side of each rectangle. Do this until until all of the pieces have Nutella on one side of them.
- STEP 4Take your ready cut strawberries out of the fridge and put them in the centre of one layer of pastry so that the strawberries are on top of the Nutella. Then sandwich the other piece so that the Nutella and strawberries are inside the pastry. Do this on all of the pieces.
- STEP 5Once that is finished, transfer them to a baking tray lined with a grease proof baking sheet and put them in the oven for 15-20 minutes on 180 degrees.
- STEP 6When they are ready and out of the oven, put them on a wire reck to cool. Once cool, sieve over some icing sugar just for a professional look.