Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Green noodle curry
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
A spicy variation of a green curry, also light and low in calories. Perfect for vegetarians
- 1 broccoli
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tin of waterchestnut
- 1/2 package of chilli noodles
- 150ml light coconut milk
- 2tbs green curry paste
oil for frying
- oil for frying
- STEP 1Chop up the onion, broccoli and waterchestnut, finecut the garlic.
- STEP 2In a frying pan fry the garlic and some oil. Cook the noodles after the direction on the package.
- STEP 3Stirfry the vegetables in the garlic oil. Add two tbs of curry paste and mix in the coconutmilk.
- STEP 4Let the curry simmer for aprox. 10minutes. When the noodles are done, add them to the curry and let simmer for a few minutes. Serve and enjoy