Peri-peri Chicken & Peri Fries
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 2 Free range chicken filet with skin on
- 6g Peri salt
- 62 mL Peri-peri sauce
- 600g frozen chips
- 2 tsp butter or oil
- STEP 1The night before, marinate fresh chicken breast filet with peri-peri sauce (place in box and refrigerate).
- STEP 2Pre-heat the oven. Lightly grease chicken skin (olive oil or butter), and bake (time to be determined experimentally). Turn the chicken on its other side halfway through the cooking time.
- STEP 3Add the unsalted fries in the oven and cook as per instructions. Peri-salt before serving.