- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
- 100ml Drambuie
- 150ml Double Cream
- 2-3tsp Scottish Clear Honey (optional)
- STEP 1Add 100mml of drambuie to a hot saucepan, bring it to the boil and allow it to reduce by half.
- STEP 2Reduce the heat then stir in 150ml of double cream and season with salt & pepper. If you want a slightly sweeter sauce add 2-3tsp of clear Scottish honey at this point. Allow this mixture to reduce by half to a nice thick consistency.
- STEP 3Once reduced, take the sauce of the heat and serve it over the haggis.