Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
vegan peanut butter cookies
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 18 cookies
These cookies are deliciously simple. They are perfect with a cup of tea or coffee. If you want to make these vegan-friendly, make sure you use dairy-free vegetable margarine.
- 75g soft vegetable margarine
- 50g peanut butter
- 100g soft brown sugar
- 100g plain flour
- STEP 1mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl to make a dough
- STEP 2shape the mixture into 18 balls and space them out onto a baking tray
- STEP 3bake for about 15 minutes at 180 C until light brown.