Goat cheese shrimp sauce
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
Quick and easy but can also be served to pickier eaters.
For the sauce
- 6 dl of cream
- 200 g goat cheese
- 1 jar of sun dried tomatoes
- 150 g shrimps
- Fresh grounded black pepper
- A dash of white wine
- Fresh grated parmesan
- Serve mixed with fresh pasta.
- STEP 1Bring cream to the boil and add the goat cheese in little chunks. Stir until the chunks area dissolved. Add sun dried tomatoes and black pepper. Simmer for 5 min.
- STEP 2Cook the pasta accordingly.
- STEP 3Add well drained shrimps, parsley, salt and white wine to the hot sauce.
- STEP 4Mix the pasta with the sauce.
- STEP 5Serve right away. Finish the dish with fresh grated parmesan.