- Preparation and cooking time
- 2-3 hours chill time
- Serves 12
The best and most more-ish thing you've ever eaten, perfect for bake-sales and parties!
- 100g butter
- 200g milk chocolate (or dark chocolate if you prefer)
- 3 tbsp golden syrup
- 225g digestive biscuits
- 225g maltesers
- White chocolate for drizzling (optional)
- STEP 1Melt butter, chocolate and syrup together in saucepan over medium-low heat.
- STEP 2Add crushed biscuits and maltesers..
- STEP 3Mix together quickly then pour into a lined swiss roll or rectangular tin. Flatten with the top of a spatula before chilling until set (2-3 hours or overnight).
- STEP 4Drizzle with melted white chocolate (if using), slice into squares and serve.