Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- A challenge
- Serves 10
lovely to have as lunch or dinner
- cian pepper
- curry powder
- temrick powder
- sunflower oil
- chicken stock
- STEP 1heat the pan and add sunflower oil. then chop the onion, coriander, garlic and ginger and add them in.
- STEP 2next add cian pepper,temrick powder, curry powder and paprika and stir.then add salt. after wards place your chicken in.
- STEP 3leave it on the stove to cook. take out your rice cooker and add rice and chicken stock then pour hot water into the cooker. and set it to cook for 10 mins max
- STEP 4afterwards you must add butter stir into the rice and set your cooker to warm the rice. after it has warmed for 5-10 mins take out of the cooker and take your chicken out and serve.