Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Jays hangover chicken soup
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 6
Thick soup. Easy and comforting
- 1 large onion
- 2 sticks of celery
- 2 carrots
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of all purpose flour
- Half cup of olive oil
- 4 knorr chicken stock pots
- Salt and pepper to taste
- STEP 1In a large pot add the flour and oil and heat over a high heat stirring constantly until the roux turns light brown
- STEP 2Add chopped vegetables and cook until the onion softens
- STEP 3Add 2litres of water and stock pots. Stir until smooth.
- STEP 4Bring to the boil and let simmer for 1hour. Now your hang over is really kicking in. Add water to preference. Bosh in a bowl with plenty of pepper and curl up.