Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge Balls
- Preparation and cooking time
- More effort
- Makes 25 Balls
Make this recipe for delicious, creamy fudge with very little fuss. Great with some sprinkled nuts (almonds) and very good for a naughty snack. Wouldnt leave them any longer than 2 weeks before eating them. Make sure you store them in a cool place after done and shaped.
- vegetable oil, for greasing
- 70g butter
- 300g soft light brown sugar
- 125g evaporated milk
- 225g marshmallows
- 300g milk chocolate, chopped
- 75g dark chocolate (at least 60% cocoa solids), chopped
- STEP 1Grease a 20cm/8in square cake tin with vegetable oil, then line with greaseproof paper
- STEP 2Put the butter, sugar and evaporated milk in a pan over a low heat and melt gently. Once the sugar has dissolved, add the marshmallows and turn up the heat. Boil the fudge for 9-10 minutes.
- STEP 3Add the chopped chocolate. When all melted take off oven and leave for one minute. Then stir the mixture together.
- STEP 4Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and leave to set for 3-4 hours. Once set, remove from the tin and roll into 25 balls.