- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
- 2 small bunches of tagliatelle pasta
- 1 small piece of salmon
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil (for frying)
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of double cream
- 1 teaspoon of chives
- STEP 1Cook the tagliatelle. It should only need 3-4 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- STEP 2Fry the salmon in a little olive oil for 2-3 minutes on each side. Add the spring onions to the pan towards the end of the cooking time and allow them to brown a little.
- STEP 3Remove the pan from the heat and break up the salmon. Add the cream and chives then return to the heat. As soon as the cream begins to bubble, add the pasta and stir everything together.
- STEP 4Season to taste with salt and pepper.