Mandrian Orange mouse
Member recipe by Meabh
This tasty mouse is the perfect dessert for any occasion, It's a family favourite!
- 250 mls fresh cream
- 1 leitre plain white ice-cream
- half tin of mandrians
- 1 packet of orange flavour jelly
- Some grated chocolate to decorate ( a crumbled up flake bar)
- allow the ice cream to soften for approx 7 mins
- Melt the jelly in the microwave until liquid and let cool
- Pour the jelly cream and ice cream in a bowl and whisk with a hand held electric whisk
- Put a few mandirans in each dessert bowl draining the juice before hand
- Pour some of the the mouse mixture into each dessert bowl .
- Allow to set in the fridge.
- Add a little grated chocolate or flake to the top and serve!