Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 1-12 toppings
A simple easy to make tasty meringue
- 4 egg whites
- 115g caster sugar
- 115g icing sugar
- STEP 1Using a spotless clean bowl, whisk the egg whites until they fluff up.
- STEP 2Add the caster sugar a desert spoon at a time while still whisking.
- STEP 3Once all the caster sugar is added, whisk in the icing sugar, again a desert spoon at a time
- STEP 4Once all sugar is fully incorporated, whisk meringue until peaks are stiff