White chocolate brownies
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Plus cooling time
- Makes Brownies
- 100g white chocolate, chopped
- 100g white chocolate, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 115g butter
- 115g caster sugar
- 65g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to gas mark 5/180C.
- STEP 2Mix the butter and sugar until creamy, while melting the chocolate.
- STEP 3Add in the eggs and the melted and chopped chocolate.
- STEP 4Slowly, stir in the flour.
- STEP 5Grease a square baking tin with a little oil.
- STEP 6Pour the mixture into the tin to bake for 20-30 minutes.
- STEP 7After leaving to cool, cut into squares.
- STEP 8Enjoy!