Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Bleu Cheese Bacon Dip
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12-15 servings
- 7 each bacon slices – chopped
- 2 each garlic cloves – minced
- 2 packages cream cheese – 8 oz, softened
- 1/3 cup half and half
- 4 ounces bleu cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoons chives – fresh, chopped
- 3 tablespoons walnuts – toasted, chopped
- As garnish grape clusters
- As garnish flatbread or assorted crackers
- STEP 1Cook chopped bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat until crisp. Drain, and set aside.
- STEP 2Add minced garlic to the skilled, and saute for 1 minute.
- STEP 3Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- STEP 4Add half and half, beating until combined.
- STEP 5Stir in bacon, garlic, blue cheese crumbles, and chives. Spoon mixture evenly into 4 individual baking dishes.
- STEP 6Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Sprinkle with chopped walnuts. Serve with grapes and flatbread/crackers.