Bacon and Cheese Quiche
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 6
- 5 each bacon strips – chopped
- ½ cup onion – diced
- 5 ounces Swiss cheese – shredded
- 3 ounces parmesan – grated
- 1 each deep dish pie crust (9 inch)
- 4 each eggs – lightly beaten
- 1 cup half and half
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- STEP 2In a medium bowl, mix the bacon pieces, onions, and both cheeses. Place this mixture in the raw pie crust.
- STEP 3Mix the eggs and half and half in a bowl. Pour egg mixture over the cheese mixture.
- STEP 4Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduced heat to 350°F and bake for an additional 35 minutes, until top is golden brown.