Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 12
- 2 cans (14.5 oz) stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (6 oz) tomato paste
- 4 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 each garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- ⅓ cup yellow onion, finely diced
- ½ cup white wine
- STEP 1In a food processor, blend together tomatoes, tomato paste, parsley, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth.
- STEP 2Saute the onions and then add to the tomatoes sauce. Then add the white wine.
- STEP 3Simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.