Honey and Mustard French Dressing
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes enough for one large salad
This simple honey and mustard french dressing works fantastically drizzled over a simple tomato salad or grated carrots.
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 - 2 tsp honey (or to taste)
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 - 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (or a mix of olive and vegetable oil)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- STEP 1Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and beat together for one minute until fully combined.