Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Marmite broth with potatoes and carrots
- 1 or 2 carrots
- 2 potatoes
- 900ml vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp marmite
- (optional red lentils- about 150g)
- Mixed herbs
- STEP 1Dice the veg into cubes and fry lightly in a big pan on a medium heat till softened slightly.
- STEP 2Boil your water and add a stock cube and a half and the marmite. Add this to the pan.
- STEP 3Add some herbs if you like (or some red lentils as well). Bring to the boil then reduce to simmer and let it cook with the lid on for 25 minutes.