- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes Quick ingredient for garlic bread or on grilled vegetables
- 400g butter (salted or unsalted) or spreadable margarine
- 15 cloves garlic
- 7 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp parsley (optional)
- STEP 1Grate or finely chop the cloves of garlic and transfer to a bowl.
- STEP 2Mix the softened butter and garlic until smooth.
- STEP 3Add in the olive oil and mix to a smooth consistency
- STEP 4Add in the parsley, either dried or fresh, finely chopped
- STEP 5Transfer to a clean dry jar and close lid tightly. Always scoop out the amount you need with a dry spoon and put back in the refrigerator immediately after use.