Slow Cooker Nutella & Ferrero Rocher Cheesecake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 1x 8" cheesecake
Amazingly chocolatey scrumptious dessert that is perfect for any occasion.
- 140g crushed chocolate digestive or oreo biscuits
- 2x 280g full fat philadelphia cheese
- 1 cup of nutella
- 2 medium - large eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- STEP 1Crush your chosen biscuits and mix in some melted butter to help stick to your tin. Press down gently making sure the whole of the bottom of your springform tin is covered.
- STEP 2In a mixer or blender add all of the ingredients and mix to form a lovely smooth creamy consistency.
- STEP 3Transfer to your mixture to your springform tin and place into your slow cooker on high for around 1 1/2 - 2 hours. Cooking times will vary with each slow cooker. Your cheesecake is cooked once there is a slight wobble in the middle.
- STEP 4Leave to cool in tin then crush some ferrero rochers on top or place them on whole. Transfer to the cheesecake still in its tin to your fridge and leave overnight - at least 12-15 hours.