Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Gooey white chocolate cookies
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12 to 18
White chocolate cookies, yummy!
- 125g Soft Butter
- 100g Soft Brown Sugar
- 125g Caster sugar
- 1 Free Range Egg
- 225g Self Rasing Flour
- 1teaspoon vanilla essence
- 200g Chocolate chips
- STEP 1Pre heat oven 180C. Cream both sugars and butter together until fluffy.
- STEP 2Add the egg to the creamed butter and sugars. And mix
- STEP 3Sieve the flour and add the vanilla essence, chocolate chips and mix together until combined
- STEP 4Roll into balls and place on a non greased proof paper on a baking tray. Bake for 9 minutes so they are still gooey and delicious. Cool on a wire rack