Citrus marinated halibut
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 6
A refreshing summer recipe
- 12 artichokes in oil
- 2 oranges
- 2 lemons
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 6 fillets of halibut
- 50 ml of olive oil
- 25 ml of white balsamic vinegar
- STEP 1Wash the rocket in a water bath, try to avoid to run the tap over the leaves this will break them and turn the brown
- STEP 2Cut the halibut in slices from half a cm thick. Then cut these slices again in small strips.
- STEP 3Place them in a bowl and squeeze the juice of 1 lemon and 1 orange over it, season with a little drizzle of olive oil and white balsamic. Spoon the total around with a spoon until the fish slightly starts to turn color and texture. Check on the seasoning of the fish and if wanted season with pepper and salt.
- STEP 4Take the leaves of the coriander and chop them up finely with a sharp knife.
- STEP 5Cut the skin of the orange and the lemon which remains and take the segments out, and squeeze the juice.
- STEP 6Now place a little bit of rocket salad on a plate and place a pastry ring on top and serve the seasoned halibut in there, squeeze tightly.
- STEP 7Take the circle off and place the segments around the fish and drizzle the juice over the dish and sprinkle the coriander leaves over it.