Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Easy salmon nuggets
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
These easy salmon nuggets are perfect for all the family to make and are delicious, especially for a summers day!
- a little oil for greasing
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 75g breadcrumbs
- 70g flour
- 1tsp parsely
- 500g boneless salmon fillets
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Grease 1 large baking tray with the oil and leave aside.
- STEP 2Get 3 shallow bowls and pour the beaten egg into one. Also add the parsely to the breadcrumbs and stir until fully mixed. Put the flower into another and the beaten egg into the last one.
- STEP 3Cut the fish into small chunks, that are about 3cm by 4cm. to do this, put your knife diagonally into the fish, pulling off the skin if there is any. Get one piece of fish. Using your hands, put the fish into the flour. Roll around several time until it is fully covered. Next, take the fish out and put it in the egg, once again covering fully. Take it out and put it in the breadcrumbs and cover. Put your fish onto the greased tray and do this with all your fish chunks.
- STEP 4Put your fish into the oven and cook for about 15-20 minuets or until golden brown. Then, they are ready to serve!