Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Sweet potato and paneer curry
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 6
It's a cheesy veggie take on tikka masala
- 2 sweet potatos peeled and cubed
- One pack of paneer
- One pack of sugar snap peas
- Aldi's tikka masala sauce with seasoning
- One onion halved and sliced into strips
- veg oxo
- 2 garlic cloves
- STEP 1Add the garlic, onion, paneer and tikka seasoning into a frying pan with a teaspoon of olive oil. Fry until the onion is soft.
- STEP 2Add half a pint of veg stock and sweet potato into the same pan and cook until potato is soft.
- STEP 3Add the rest of the tikka sauce and sugar snap peas and cook out until peas are cooked