Barbecued Salmon with Tarragon Lemon Sauce
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 4 (100g) fillets salmon
- 8 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- Salt and Pepper
- STEP 1Preheat a barbecue for high heat.
- STEP 2Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- STEP 3Whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, tarragon, salt and pepper; set aside.
- STEP 4Lightly oil the cooking grate. Cook the salmon on the barbecue until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 5 to 10 minutes. Place on a serving plate and top with the prepared sauce.