Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Sliced ciabatta shallow fried in chili and herbs
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Simple starter of chili and herbs with olive oil for the ciabatta to be shallow fried.
- 2 x Ciabatta Rolls
- 1 tbsp Dried Mixed Herbs
- 1 small diced chili (with or without seeds)
- Olive Oil
- STEP 1Dice the chili, remove the seeds if you don't like the extra heat. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
- STEP 2Meanwhile, cut the ciabatta rolls in half length ways.
- STEP 3Place the chilli and the mixed herbs in the pan, gently fry for 1 minute.
- STEP 4Place the cut ciabatta cut side down in the pan and fry until golden brown.