Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Cute ginger snap cupcakes!
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 10 cakes
These are easy and delicious and everyone will love them! You are guaranteed to be the top baker in your house after you have made these!
- 4oz butter or margarine I used pure
- 4oz of caster sugar
- 4oz of self raising flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 a tea spoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 4 crushed ginger snaps
- STEP 1Weigh out 4pz of butter or margarine, then weigh out the sugar and cream together. At this point you may want to put the oven on to 180 degrees c. Also you want to get 10 cake cases put.
- STEP 2Add the two eggs, flour , baking powder and vanilla essence to your mixture and blend with a whisk.
- STEP 3After blending, add the crushed ginger snaps and mix in well, then fill your cake cases with the mixture.
- STEP 4Cook for 12-15 mins then get out of oven. Once they have cooled you could add some snapped up ginger nuts for decoration, however I liked to keep it simple!