Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Creamy Pesto Pasta
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
A basic pasta recipe for when you are in a hurry.
- 2-3 tbs green pesto
- 400g chicken or beef mince or diced salami
- 2-3 heaped tbs double cream
- 2tbs butter
- spinach optional
- 1 cup chicken stock
- STEP 1Melt the butter over medium heat and add the meat. Fry until browned all over.
- STEP 2Add the pesto and mix well. At this point you may add the spinach in the quantity you wish if you choose to.
- STEP 3Add 2 or 3 tbs double cream depending on your preference. Add the chicken stock as well and give it a good stir. Taste and adjust the salt and add pepper if desired.
- STEP 4Add to the cooked pasta and mix well. You can add cheese either before adding the mix to the pasta or after, it's up to you.