Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Marinated fresh goat cheese
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Plus 24 - 48 hours marinating time
- Serves 6
A great way to use up fresh goat cheese!
- 6 individual rolls of fresh goat cheese
- 50gr chopped walnuts
- 50gr chopped apricots
- Dash of black pepper
- Pinch of salt
- Fresh basil leaves
- Olive oil
- and a clean dry jar or container to store in
- STEP 1Place the goat cheese in a jar or container.
- STEP 2Add the walnuts, apricots, pepper, salt and basil leaves.
- STEP 3Fill up with olive oil until the cheese is well covered.
- STEP 4Cover jar or container and leave for 24 - 48 hours. This will allow for a nice burst of flavours when enjoying the marinated goat cheese.