Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Seafood Udon Noodles
- Preparation and cooking time
- 5 mins steaming
- Serves 1
A Japanese-style dish guaranteed to be flavourful, and it's quick and easy to do!
- 1 portion of Udon Noodles, cooked
- 1 clove of Garlic, finely chopped
- 200g Seafood Mix (if unavailable, use mussels and cooked prawns)
- 1/2 Leek, chopped
- 50g Edamame beans
- 1 tsp Mirin
- 1 knob of Butter
- STEP 1In a heated wok, add the knob of butter and the garlic, until slightly browned.
- STEP 2Add the leeks - be aware that a hissing noise may occur, this is where the water is being released from the leeks. Cook until they begin to shrink down.
- STEP 3Add the seafood mix and mirin to the wok, and now cover to steam for 5 minutes.
- STEP 4Add the Edamame beans, and then add the cooked noodles. Stir to allow the noodles to absorb juices released from the seafood and mirin.