Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
One pot chicken spinach bacon alfredo
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Nice easy meal to make quickly with some simple ingredients
- 6 Strips of bacon cut into squares/slices
- 2 Chicken breasts, sliced
- Spinach (5oz)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tsps Salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 5 cups Milk
- 500g Pasta
- 1 cup of Parmesan
- Sun dried tomatoes
- STEP 1Cook bacon until crispy. Then add Chicken until nicely browned. Then remove chicken from mix, leaving some bacon.
- STEP 2Throw in the spinach, garlic, salt and pepper and cook until the spinach is cooked. Then add the milk.
- STEP 3When milk starts boiling chuck in the pasta. Keep going until cooked, then chuck in a cup of parmesan/cheese and some sun dried tomatoes (optional) for a tasty treat.