- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 8
A simple chocolate trifle that is a hit with all ages!
- Chocolate Swiss roll
- Chocolate Angel Delight - 2 packs
- Dream topping - 2 packs
- 4 Cadbury Flake
- 1 1/2 pints whole or semi skimmed milk
- STEP 1Cut the chocolate swiss roll into small circles and lay out across the bottom of a large serving bowl.
- STEP 2Mix the two packs of Angel Delight in with the required amount of milk and whisk. Once at the right consistency, pour over the chocolate swiss roll and refrigerate.
- STEP 3Mix the two packs of Dream Topping in with the required amount of milk and whisk. Once at the right consistency, pour over the Angel Delight and refrigerate.
- STEP 4After ten minutes in the fridge, take the splodge out and crumble the Cadbury Flake all over the top.
- STEP 5Chill until you’re ready to serve. Enjoy!