Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
One of the simple and flavour veal burger...
- 400g minced veal meat
- 4-5 crackers, finely smash
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp ketchup
- 1 whole egg
- 8 coriander seed, easy fried and smashed
- a good handful of coriander leaf, finely chopped
- 1/2 cayenne pepper
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- 4 burger buns
- tomatoes, finely sliced
- barbecue sauce
- red onion, finely sliced
- emmentaler cheese
- lollo bianco lettuce
- STEP 1Put all ingredients in a large bowl, then mix very well with hands, season with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper. Shape your burger and spread with extra virgin olive oil.
- STEP 2Fried on grill about 2 minutes each side for a medium burger. Before taking on grilled meat, put on top a sliced of emmentaler cheese until is melt.
- STEP 3At the same time fried on the grill the burger buns (sliced).
- STEP 4Spread a slice of burger buns with BBQ sauce, then put lettuce, a slice of tomatoes, meat, a few slice of red onion and cover with second slice of burger buns.