Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 6
Fresh green homade salsa verde to make any steak perfect.
- 30g Flat-leaf parsley
- 15g Fresh mint leaves
- 3 Tablespoons capers in brine drained and chopped
- 1 Garlic clove crushed
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1.5 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 120ml Extra Virginia olive oil
- STEP 1Chop parsley, mint, capers, garlic finely into a paste.
- STEP 2Stir in all the ingredients and leave in fridge overnight
- STEP 3Before serving stir to prevent separation.