Chicken w Mushrooms &Coriander
Member recipe by manssy
- 6 chicken breasts, halved
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed (for the marinade)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed (for the frying)
- 1 cup cream
- 250g mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Marinade the chicken in the garlic, coriander, salt and pepper. The more you leave the chicken in the marinade, the tastier it will get.
- In a frying pan, melt the butter and fry the garlic and mushrooms until golden.
- Add the chicken and fry them until their skin becomes white.
- Add the cream and more coriander (as desired) and bring to a boil.
- When it boils, reduce the heat and leave to simmer until chicken is cooked and cream is thick.