Chicken w Mushrooms &Coriander
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 6
- 6 chicken breasts, halved
2 garlic cloves, crushed (for the marinade)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed (for the marinade)
2 garlic cloves, crushed (for the frying)
- 1 cup cream
- 250g mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- STEP 1Marinade the chicken in the garlic, coriander, salt and pepper. The more you leave the chicken in the marinade, the tastier it will get.
- STEP 2In a frying pan, melt the butter and fry the garlic and mushrooms until golden.
- STEP 3Add the chicken and fry them until their skin becomes white.
- STEP 4Add the cream and more coriander (as desired) and bring to a boil.
- STEP 5When it boils, reduce the heat and leave to simmer until chicken is cooked and cream is thick.