- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
- 3 cups cereal
- 2 teasp honey
- 3 quarter cup butter
- One and a half teasp sugar
- 1 and a half tablespoons sunflower seeds
- (Optional) 1 tablespoon cranberries
- STEP 1Put honey, sugar and butter into a pan. Boil in medium heat for 2 mins.
- STEP 2While the mixture is boiling, crush cereal into crumbs. Remove the mixture to a bowl and add cereal.
- STEP 3Quickly add the sunflower seeds and the cranberries. Stir until stays together.
- STEP 4Let it cool and enjoy!