Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
This granola is good for any event, or even if you just make it for breakfast. Please note that this recjpe is very flexible. You can use any type of cereal.
- 3 cups cereal
- 2 teasp honey
- 3 quarter cup butter
- One and a half teasp sugar
- 1 and a half tablespoons sunflower seeds
- (Optional) 1 tablespoon cranberries
- STEP 1Put honey, sugar and butter into a pan. Boil in medium heat for 2 mins.
- STEP 2While the mixture is boiling, crush cereal into crumbs. Remove the mixture to a bowl and add cereal.
- STEP 3Quickly add the sunflower seeds and the cranberries. Stir until stays together.
- STEP 4Let it cool and enjoy!