Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Baked Port Chops
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Tasty, sorry no photo, just eaten. Delicious.
- pork chops 3 medium size
- Oyster Sauce. 2 tablespoons
- Worstershire Sauce. 2 Tablespoons
- Dijon Mustard 2 tablespoons
- Dried Minced Garlic sprinkle over 3 chops
- 4 tablespoons of water
- STEP 1Place pork chops in an oven proof dish Pour on the chop Worster sauce Then pour over the Oyster Sauce Cover each chop with Dijon Mustard Sprinkle generously with dried minced garlic Place in fridge to marinate for 5 hours
- STEP 2Heat the oven to 180C and put in the over for 40 mins. Serve with green salad and piccolo tomatoes. Delicious