Cranberry and Maple Granola
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 10 servings
- 200g Mixed nuts (walnut, redskin peanut, hazelnut and almond)
- 450g Rolled oats
- 100g Pecan nuts
- 50g Dried cranberry
- 3 tsp Chia seeds
- 2 tsp Organic cacao nibs
- 250ml Vegetable oil
- 125ml Maple syrup
- 50g Sunflower seeds
- STEP 1Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
- STEP 2Roughly chop the nuts. Mix in a large bowl with the oats, chia seeds, cacao nibs and sunflower seeds.
- STEP 3In a jug, measure out 250ml of vegetable oil, then add a further 125ml of maple syrup. Mix together then add to the bowl.
- STEP 4Combine all the ingredients together and spoon the mix into a baking tray lined with baking parchment.
- STEP 5Cook for 20 mins, then add the dried cranberries and stir the mixture.
- STEP 6Return to the oven for a final 10 mins.