Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Tahini and dark chocolate cookies
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12 approx
Ever heard of halva? Imagine that as a cookie.
- 1 1/2 cups self raising flour
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 150g tahini
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbs melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dark chocolate
- STEP 1Pre-heat a fan forced oven to 180 degrees celsius and line a tray with baking paper. In a bowl, combine the flour and sugar before adding all of the wet ingredients and mixing well. Add a little more coconut oil if the mixture isn't binding together enough.
- STEP 2Mould the mixture into spheres and press down in the middle of each cookie. Cook each batch for 10-12 minutes until golden but still soft as they will harden up when they come out of the oven.