Grilled halloumi and roasted peach salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
This gorgeous warm salad incorporates sweet and salty. It's perfect for warm Spring evenings
- 2 peaches
- 225g halloumi
- 70g rocket
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- STEP 1Preheat a fan forced oven to 190 degrees celsius. Line a roasting tray with baking paper. Slice up the peaches into wedges, place in the tray and roast for half an hour or until caramelised.
- STEP 2Slice the halloumi into thin rectangular pieces and fry in a little olive oil over a medium heat until browned on both side.
- STEP 3To assemble the salad, generously spread the rocket over a plate or salad dish before evenly sprinkling over the mint leaves. Disperse the peach slices and halloumi over the salad before drizzling with olive oil and seasoning with sea salt and cracked black pepper.