Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Fully loaded breakfast wrap
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
These are not your usual breakfast ingredients but hear me out. These flavours will make your mouth sing and will keep you full all the way to lunch time. It also takes less than ten minutes so you have no excuses.
- 1 wrap
- 1 egg
- 1/4 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 tbs chickpeas
- 1 slice prosciutto or ham
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- STEP 1Heat the oven to 100 degrees celsius fan forced. Place your cheese in the middle of the wrap and put in the oven while you prepare the filling.
- STEP 2Place a pan over a medium heat with a dash of olive oil and fry the zucchini until soft. Add the chickpeas and the paprika, frying for another minute. Bring the zucchini and chickpeas to one side, cracking the egg into the other side. Fry for a few minutes until the whites are cooked but the yolk is still runny. Quickly add the prosciutto to the pan to warm and turn off the heat.
- STEP 3Remove the wrap from the oven and assemble all the ingredients on top, leaving the egg till last. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and a drizzle of chilli oil.