Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Honey glazed bacon pizza pancrito
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
A simple yet delicious recipe which can be adapted for any occasion.
- 1/2 a cup of beaten eggs
- 1/2 a cup of milk
- 1/2 a cup of plain flour
- 50g of grated cheddar or mozzarella cheese
- 2 rashers of bacon
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 100ml of marinara or tomato sauce
- STEP 1Heat a pan on a high temperature hob. Once heated, turn down the heat and cook the bacon with honey.
- STEP 2Mix your eggs, milk and flour in a bowl.
- STEP 3Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- STEP 4Once the bacon is cooked, remove from the pan and cook the pancake mix, flipping half way through.
- STEP 5Once the pancake is cooked put it onto a baking tray, add a thin layer of sauce on and add your toppings.
- STEP 6Fold the pancake like a burrito and cook in the oven for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted inside.