Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Creamy pesto and mushroom pasta
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
This cheap recipe is quick, easy and delicious
- 300g pasta of your choice
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 corgette, diced
- 250g mushrooms, sliced
- 100g cream cheese
- 1 onion diced
- 2 tbsp pesto
- STEP 1Boil pasta to the instructions on the packet
- STEP 2At the same time, heat olive oil in a pan over a medium heat and cook the onions, courgette and mushrooms for 10 minutes
- STEP 3Drain the pasta and add to the pan of veg Mix in the pesto and coat evenly then mix in the cream cheese and coat evenly And serve with seasoning of your choice!
- STEP 4Recipe also works well with gnocchi On special occasions I have also added diced chicken breast and topped with Parma ham