- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
- 100g Plain Flour
- 1 Egg
- Seasoning (salt and pepper)
- 1 Skinless Chicken breast
- Two-three slices of bread
- STEP 1Place bread in blender. Once blended add seasoning.
- STEP 2Crack the egg into a bowl and whisk with a fork.
- STEP 3Place pain flour into a shallow bowl with seasoning. Coat the chicken in egg and the cover in plain flour.
- STEP 4Coat in egg again and then cover in breadcrumbs. Place on a covered baking tray and bake in oven at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes.