- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12 cakes
This recipe will make 12 wonderfully chocolaty muffins to enjoy either as a snack or for a dessert.
- 8oz Plain Flour
- 2oz Cocoa Powder
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 4oz light brown sugar
- 2oz raisins
- 150g milk chocolate (chopped)
- 250ml Milk (Semi-Skined)
- 2 medium eggs
- 6 tbsp flora cusine (Or other butter)
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 200C
- STEP 2Sieve flour, cocoa powder and baking powder into a big bowl. Then add sugar, raisins and 2/3 of your chopped chocolate. Crack the egg into a jug and lightly beat it.
- STEP 3After that add the milk and the flora cuisine and make a well/hole in your dryish mixture and add the egg mix.
- STEP 4Evenly pour the mixture into 12 cases and sprinkle with the rest of your chocolate.
- STEP 5Cook for 15-20mins
- STEP 6Cool for 5mins and dust with Icing Sugar