Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Cherry almond clafoutis
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 8
Slimming world SW serves 8 syns per portion 1
- 4 eggs
- 6-7 tbsp sweetener
- 1 tsp almond essence
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 500g fat free fromage frais
- 400g fresh cherries
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 150 lower for fan oven. Beat together eggs, sweetener, almond essence, vanilla essence and fromage frais until well mixed.
- STEP 2Halve and stone the cherries and scatter over the base of a large flan dish. Pour over the egg mixture and bake for 50-60 mins. When dish is cooked it should feel springy and have started to brown at the edges
- STEP 3Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before slicing and eatin